The Chungdokwan Taekwondo Alliance
Redesigned in 2005/2015 by Grandmaster Daniel Coblentz.
Organized in 1990 as the American Martial Arts Association and changed to the American Martial Arts Alliance in 2000, and Chungdokwan Taekwondo Alliance in 2015, this Indiana based organization is headquartered in Greensburg, Indiana. The organizations founder is Grandmaster Daniel Coblentz, 8th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo & 4th Dan Master in Kali & Silat.
Significance of Design
- 4 points of the cross = Grandmaster Coblentz was a 4th Dan when he started the CTA
- Cross = Soldiers Cross representing Calvary
- Fist = Universal emblem of Taekwondo
- Outer Gold Ring = Represents Eternal Life
- 2 Stars = Represent the Beginning and the End
- Inner Gold Ring = Represents Harmony
- Color Blue = Represents Freedom
- Color White = Represents Purity
- Color Red = Represents Blood shed to protect God, Family and Country
- Color Black = Represents Death
This Logo may only be used with approval of the CTA Headquarters.